Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £36,000 - £40,000
Benefits: 25 days hol + bank hol + pension + healthcare cash plan scheme
Award winning manufacturer who are continuing to expand require an experienced production manager with world class manufacturing knowledge and exceptional people management skills to become an integral part of a team environment where everyone helps each other out based in Wrexham working Monday to Friday.
As Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will;
- Planned, preventative and corrective maintenance, continuous improvement initiatives and project work.
- Diagnose, fault find, service and repair medium and heavy industrial plant and machinery
- Develop and implement modifications to improve reliability of plant and machinery
- Working across a team of electrical and mechanical engineers
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
- Completed a recognised, certificated electrical apprenticeship
- Educated to HNC level or above essential in an electrical engineering discipline
- Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
- Good understanding of electrical control principles and hardware to provide technical support to experienced electrical technicians
- Extensive experience in PLC systems, AC/DC drives and the latest electrical technologies and automation technician
- Health and safety within manufacturing experience essential
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- electrical maintenance engineer + PLC systems + AC?DC drives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'