Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £26,000 - £32,000
25 days hol + bank hol + pension + healthcare cash plan scheme
Leading manufacturing business are looking for an additional electrical maintenance Engineer to join the maintenance engineering team based in Wrexham working days and nights on a rotating shift pattern with overtime always available.
This position encourages promotion within 3-months of service for the successful candidates who applies themselves based in Wrexham.
As Electrical Maintenance Engineer your duties will include;
- Planned, preventative and corrective maintenance, continuous improvement initiatives and project work.
Diagnose, fault find, service and repair medium and heavy industrial plant and machinery
- Develop and implement modifications to improve reliability of plant and machinery
- Working across a team of electrical and mechanical engineers
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
- Completed a recognised, certificated electrical apprenticeship
- Educated to HNC standard, equivalent or above
he successful candidate will be required initially to work days and then move onto a rotating shift pattern which includes nights and days
- Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'