VINCI Facilities is part of VINCI, a world leader in concessions and construction services. At Vinci Facilities, we deliver exceptional customer support, contribute to the communities in which we operate and set the bar of excellence as an exemplary corporate model to which other facilities management companies are measured.
Are you are looking for an exciting new role with competitive pay, opportunities for progression and personal development? Vinci is looking to recruit Mobile Air Conditioning Engineers across the UK, to work on multiple retail contracts.
Vinci offers a competitive salary and benefits Package
- Holiday Entitlement (26 days)
- Flexible Benefits
- Life assurance scheme
- Health Insurance
- Share Scheme
- Vinci Reward Scheme, including store discounts
You will have experience of working in busy multi-site, large multi-floor department stores, as well as working in a fast paced reactive M&E mobile engineering environment. It is essential that you have worked with central air conditioning plants providing heating and cooling across multiple floors, where high cooling loads are required. Prior experience of carrying out PPM and reactive works on large compressor, condenser, and evaporator systems is also required.QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have City & Guilds or equivalent
- 17th edition
- IPAF & PASMA an advantage
- Electrical Test & Inspection qualifications would be advantageous
- Full driving licence is required
- All successful candidates will be DBS checked (formerly CRB)
- Must be able to use PDA or similar and be computer literate
The successful applicant will:
- Ensure service delivery targets are met to the highest standards and maintained across a multiple client base
- Ensure all planned and reactive maintenance tasks allocated to you are completed in line with relevant guidance documentation
- Complete statutory certification, where applicable, in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations and guidelines
- Be aware of, understand, and adhere to SLA performance related targets
- Complete all paperwork in line with the company policy
- Carry out works with diligence, competence and in a manner that ensures customer expectations are met at all times
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients and key stakeholders
- Represent VINCI Facilities in a professional manner at all times
- Be aware of and understand the requirements of UK HS&E procedures
- Planned preventative M&E and statutory maintenance works
- Reactive fault finding and attendance to breakdown repairs whilst working to stringent SLA and KPI agreements
- Carry out installation and minor new works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations
- Participation in an Out of Hours on call rota is required
- Work order (job) progression through to completion managed via a handheld tablet device
To register your interest for this exciting opportunity, email your CV to:
RandstadCPE is managing the recruitment process on behalf of VinciFM for this contract.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'