Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Data Centre - Up to £42,000 + Overtime (Data Centre Experience is essential)
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Surrey. My client is looking for a Electrical maintenance engineer to be based in a Data Centre in Surrey. The successful candidate will be Electrical biased (City & Guilds) with a proven track record in building maintenance, ideally within a critical site (i.e. Bank, Data centre etc). This is a permanent position which pays an annual salary up to £42,000 based on experience. Working with the maintenance team on site, he or she will be required to carry out mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following;
- Lighting - lamp changes, ballast changes, simmtronic/Phillips lighting
- Emergency light testing
- Power distribution
- Electrical fault-finding
- Small works - new sockets, new lights, new circuits
- PAT Testing
- Control Panel maintenance
- HV - switching, Shutdowns, Schedules, switchgear
- LV - switching, Shutdowns, Schedules, switchgear
- UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) - visual checks, readings, battery changes
- UPS - Static, Rotary, N+1, Riello UPS .Piller UPS
- AHUs/FCUs - filter changes, belt changes, actuator changes, coil cleans
- Fire alarm testing and sprinkler testing
- TREND, Johnson Controls, Satchwell, Honeywells, Landis & Gyr, Staefa, Siemans, TAC, Cylon, Tour & Anderson
Hours of work
Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights
06:30am to 18:30pm & 18:30pm to 06:30am
- Data Centre Experience is a must
- Electrical - City & Guilds, Apprenticeship
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally Data Centre/Banks
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to pass a security clearance check
Highly desirable (Not essential)
* Any further qualifications (i.e. Electrical or Air Conditioning etc)
* Experience working in a bank / data centre
* High Voltage - Experience / Qualification - Current or expired
* Low Voltage - Experience / Qualification - Current or expired
CLIENT ARE LOOKING TO INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK - SEND ME YOUR CV TODAY!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"