Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Contract: 2 months plus
Hours of work: 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm
Salary: Negotiable - Dependent on experience
- Responding to machine breakdowns by providing reactive maintenance solutions to ensure the machines can meet production.
- Identify needed parts, supplies and repair items.
- Electrical Bias Engineer
- This is a customer facing role, so you will be required to demonstrate effective listening and communication skills to provide a high level of service quality.
- Demonstrable maintenance experience within a similar manufacturing background
- Able to demonstrate excellent fault-finding capabilities to get to the root cause of failure
- Some PLC Experience
Desirable Requirements: (Not Essential)
- Experience in the industrial sector
- Experience with HMI interface
- Qualified Electrician up to 17th Edition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"