Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Bank - £35,000 + Plenty of OT
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a large maintenance company based in the City for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience in building services to work on a banking contract in the City.
The client is a large international bank and is looking for a maintenance electrician to join their tenanted building in the City in order to deliver their maintenance contract.
- Basic Salary of £35,000
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Season Ticket loan
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into the supervisor
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday - Split Days - 07:00am -16:00pm / 10:00am - 19:00pm
- Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Tenanted areas of a large international Bank
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Apprentice Trained
- Electrical or Mechanical - City & Guilds Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- 17th Edition
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job