Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Victoria - Up to £35,000 + Plenty of OT
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a large maintenance company based in the Victoria for a Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with experience of working on a single man site in building services. The role is to work on a prestigious commercial office buildings housing blue chip clients on a contract in Victoria.
The client is a leading property management agent who are seeking a resident building services engineer in order to deliver a first class service to an exclusive client in Victoria and work across a number of tenanted floors.
Monday to Friday - 07:00 -16:00 / 10:00 - 19:00
- Basic Salary of £32,000-£35,000 Dependant on skills and experience
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
- Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Apprentice Trained
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- 17th Edition
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job