Job Title: Mobile Repair Technician (Electrical)
Max Annual Salary: £28,000
This is a permanent, full time role.
My client is a world leader in concessions and construction services. They deliver exceptional customer support, contribute to the communities in which we operate and set the bar of excellence as an exemplary corporate model to which other facilities management companies are measured.
Are you are looking for an exciting new role with competitive pay, opportunities for progression and personal development?
Summary of Role:
It is the responsibility of the Mobile Repair Technician to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account and the range of facilities, assets and service lines being managed
Establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role.
Generally reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager, the role will involve pro-actively managing planned and reactive work orders and liaising with the PSC to close out work orders and enable effective communications into the team and the Customer
Specific Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
- Pro-actively use the Concerto CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
- Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
- Support the Regional Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
- Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
- Works with the Regional Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
- Where necessary, work with Suppliers to deliver excellence in service into our Customers
- Pro-actively manage feedback of information back into Concerto through effective use of the PDAs
- Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
- Support the Regional Facilities Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
- Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
- Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
- Manage entry of cost information (time and materials) into Concerto through effective use of the PDAs
- Fully Qualified Electrician - NVQ/City & guilds
- 17th Edition
- 2 Years Commercial Experience
- 2391 - Preferred
- IPAF, PASMA - Preferred
- Holiday Entitlement (26 days + 8 bank holidays)
- Company Van, Fuel Card, Phone
- On call rota
- Flexible Benefits
- Life assurance scheme
- Health Insurance
- Share Scheme
- Reward Scheme, including store discounts
Principal Consultant - FM Perm
Ground Floor, Marshall Mills,
Marshall Street, Leeds, LS11 9YJ
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job