Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer based in the Todmorden area. It is Envisaged that the Successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have an electrical background/ experience in a maintenance position and will be comfortable working with control systems, switchgear panels, motors etc. The successful candidate will also be apprentice trained or equivalent.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Position Overview
- Undertake maintenance on all electrical equipment and components
- Deal with breakdowns/ problems with equipment
- Installation of new electrical equipment
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Keeping record of maintenance activities
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Position Requirements
- Electrical background
- experience within a maintenance position
- comfortable working with control systems, switchgear panels, motors etc.
- Apprentice trained or equivalent
- City & Guilds ONC/OND/HND/BTEC Electrical equivalent minimum
- Full UK driving licence
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary- £15-£17/h
- Hours worked: Monday- Thursday: 08:00-17:00, Friday 08:00-13:00
- Pension scheme
- 32 days' holiday including bank holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job