My client is a multi-site manufacturing organisation with a fantastic reputation internationally. Within their respective industries, they are true innovators and leaders.
Alexander Daniels Recruitment Group is proud to be partnered with them during their impressive expansion and current recruitment drive. They have £12m investment over the last 2 years, have increased their headcount on site by over 100 new personnel and are truly leading the way in their industry.
A key vacancy within their Glasgow site is an Electrical biased Maintenance Engineer.
- Utilise both electrical and mechanical engineering skills / knowledge to maintain and enhance the performance of plant and equipment
- Provide first class, flexible support to production requirements and factory services at all times
- Train and develop production staff to deliver their first line maintenance objectives
- Identify and develop improvement opportunities
- Follow established Health & Safety procedures at all times
Qualifications / Experience:
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent
- Recognised engineering qualifications: C&G, SVQ3, HNC Engineering
- Knowledge of 17th Edition
- Previous maintenance experience - manufacturing environment preferable
- Competent electrical / mechanical fault finding and analysis skills
- Self-managing - Must be able to work under own supervision or as part of a team
- Flexible working attitude
- Sound communication
- Ability to work alongside people with diverse skills and understanding
- Methodical record keeping is essential
The shift pattern will consist of Days, Backs & Nights (6-2, 2-10, 10-6) Monday - Friday.
£25,000 - £30,000 with additional benefits
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job