Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Title - Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
Location - Ashbourne
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 + holidays + discount + childcare + Christmas shutdown (5 days) + training and ongoing development + free onsite parking
Shift - shifts are in the process of changing. They will either be days, double days or afternoons.
We have an opportunity for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join a long standing family business which has been in operation for nearly three quarters of a century!
Production methods haven't changed much since, this ensures that the quality of a handmade products remain the same, and their rich history continues.
They are now seeking an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join the team and carry out reactive and planned preventative maintenance, diagnosing problems, installation and testing in order to ensure continuous running of equipment and machinery.
You will also be getting involved with working with other professionals in order to improve production facilities, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes.
- PPM & reactive electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Electrically - reading electrical schematic diagrams and fault finding on the machinery along with inside the panels.
- Removing and replacing broken components.
- Mechanically - removing and replacing broken and worn component parts. Replacing motors, gearboxes and such.
- PLC - checking inputs and outputs
- Take a control over stores and spares
- Spot areas of continuous improvement
- Help create strategies to increase machine performance and availability
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Commutable to the Ashbourne area
- Electrically biased and qualified
- Food or FMCG background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job