Randstad is currently recruiting a Electrical Engineer to carry out planned preventative maintenance and reactive repair works/emergencies on the building services site based in Portsmouth. Role is a permanent position offering a competitive salary up to £36k depending on experiance along with additional benifitis package & overtime.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with site maintenance specification and frequencies and annual maintenance programme.
- To undertake reactive remedial repairs and installations to electrical services as required
- To work with the FM to ensure closure / updating of completed PPM tasks on the site computerised maintenance system
- Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operation effectiveness and reliability of the plant and associated systems
- To carry out general fabric repairs across the site
- To ensure company QA and site procedures are adhered to in all aspects
- Ensure Company & Site, Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works
- To respond and carry out call-outs/reactive repairs as requested by the Integral
- Carry out all relevant checks at agreed timescales in accordance with the site contract specifications
- To proactively work towards the continued success and support of the contract with a positive approach.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- City & Guilds (Electrical bias or equivalent)
- Electrical competency to 17th Edition IEE
- Proven experience in similar field
- Previous experience of working within a team
- Competent working knowledge of all aspects associated with building services i.e. Electrical services, HV/LV, heating and ventilation, pumps, chlorifiers and general building fabric
- Logical thinker in fault finding situations
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements
- Ability to work firm working platforms and specialist working equipment
DESIREABLE EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Building fabric repairs
- Water treatment regimes
- Health & Safety training
- Fault diagnostics on controls etc
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job