Cordius is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a well-known, international company that offers a bespoke and unique environment where every day is different, unpredictable and lively.
Location: Chertsey; Surrey
Salary: £34,200 + Attractive Benefit Package
Shifts: Double Days (No Nights)
Key Skills: Electrical Maintenance, Schematics, AC/DC drives
The ideal candidate will be from either manufacturing, production, military, service or heavy industries and will be able to read and understand electrical drawings and schematics, you will have knowledge of AC/DC drives, basic fault finding on PLC’s and you will need to be able to confidently work at heights.
- ONC/BTEC Level 3 or equivalent in an Electrical/Electronic Engineering discipline
- Time served electrically & experienced in PPM
- Read and understand electrical schematics is a MUST
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of AC/DC drives and their associated motors or pumps and PLC fault-finding
- Experience of Audio and Visual systems including repair and fault finding
- Experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Knowledge of industrial type networks would be ideal although not essential
- Good spoken & written English language
- Familiar with the use of a CMMS would be very beneficial
As a member of the Institute of Recruiters (IOR), the Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
- Electrical Engineering
- Fault Finding
- PLC Allen Bradley