Electrical Maintenance Engineer -West London (Hammersmith)- Perm - £32,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in the Hamersmith area. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. He or she will be required to work as a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer covering (M&E / Fabric) planned and reactive maintenance to a number of commercial buildings located in North & East London.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 08:00am - 17:00pm (Flexible with hours)
- Electrical biased / qualified (Apprenticeship, NVQ)
- 17th Edition
- Clean driving license
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Able to start immediately or at short notice
- 20+ days holiday
- Career progression & training
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the below duties;
- Lighting - lamp changes, ballast changes, simmtronic/Phillips lighting
- Emergency light testing
- Power distribution
- Electrical fault-finding
- Small works - new sockets, new lights, new circuits
- PAT Testing
- Control Panel maintenance
- Fire alarms
- BMS systems
- Sprinkler systems
- Water treatment/Legionella
- General building services
THE CLIENT ARE LOOKING TO INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK SO PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TODAY OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL AND ASK FOR GEORGE STEVENS.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.