The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be working for a castings manufacturer in a foundry environment, reporting directly into the Maintenance Supervisor.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Electrical fault finding on AC/DC systems
* Electrical installation of all types
* Working at height when required
* Reading electrical schematic drawings
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Apprentice trained within Electrical Engineering
* Able to work alone as well as part of a team
* 17th edition
* Panel building experience
* Worked with robotics/cnc systems
* Would be advantageous if worked in a foundry or steel manufacturing environment previously
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off (Days and Nights)/ Days shift pattern available
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call James East at Elevation Recruitment Group on .
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positons, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job