ARE YOU SICK OF WORKING NIGHTS AS PART OF YOUR SHIFT PATTERN? ARE YOU A MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER LOOKING FOR CAREER PROGRESSION? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER…
My Birmingham based client is looking to increase their Maintenance department due to continuous company growth! Having increased the business by more than double in the last two years and with no sign of this slowing down, they require experienced individuals to join the team. Unlike other manufacturing companies you will work across the whole site and not just on either the same section / line. Plenty of room for progression is on offer for the right individual!
- Carry out periodic preventive maintenance on plant machinery and equipment.
- Liaise with manufacturing engineers or managers to ensure departmental needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provision of ongoing maintenance within the plant engineering department, identifying issues, analysing malfunctioning equipment and systems. Offering correct action plans to make repairs or modifications under the direction of plant engineers/manager.
- Support colleagues in the identification of improvement activities and problem solving.
- Completion of Advanced Apprenticeship, in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- BS7671 17th Edition - Advantageous
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Working / practical knowledge of hydraulics and/or pneumatics
In return of your knowledge and experience my client offers a fantastic starting salary and remuneration package DOE, including 33 days holiday, private healthcare, contributory pension. The shifts will include working double days 5:30am - 1:30pm & 1pm - 9pm. Outside of your core hours overtime is paid at time and one third, time and one half or double time depending on day/time.
Gleeson Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Electrical/Mechanical Engineer position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job