Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Leighton Buzzard - £30,000-£35,000 - Double Days, 6 On 3 Off.
A global market leader of plastic moulded parts is seeking a skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their established team. As the successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will have experience of planned preventative maintenance, fault-finding and ideally with have experience of PLC programming. You will work a double days shift pattern working for 6 days with 3 days off.
- Implementation of engineering work instructions and training documentation.
- Continuous improvement of all related production equipment to drive OEE up and to reduce scrap.
- To ensure PPM is completed on time.
- Logging spares on the T-card system and updated/re-ordered in suitable time.
- Investigation of reoccurring faults and follow up action is essential.
- To log all major breakdowns per shift on the maintenance fault log.
- Ensure a high level of health and safety is adhered to at all time's leading by example.
- To communicate with department Shift Managers or deputies and prioritise workloads in times of multiple breakdowns.
- Will ideally have completed a 4 year recognised engineering apprenticeship.
- Technical awareness of manufacturing, ideally including detailed understanding of moulding, tooling, robotics, assembly and PLC programming.
- Able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
Salary - £30,000-£35,000
Working Hours - 06:00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00 6 on 3 off
Overtime - Time and a third Monday-Friday, Time and a half on Saturday & Double time on Sunday
25 days holiday + bank holidays - minimum of 19 days floating holiday due to company shut-down over Easter & Christmas
Complimentary tea and coffee
Life Assurance 3x annual salaryIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job