Our major international client is looking to recruit an Electrically biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician / Engineer to their expanding team.
Ideally you will have an electrical-biased skill set as most of the breakdowns on site are electrical in nature. You will be working in a comprehensive maintenance engineering team delivering all aspects of asset maintenance ranging from proactive systems of work and asset care to 24/7 reactive response.
There are several production sectors spread across this large site and you would be required to work at heights and in confined spaces.
The key objectives of this role are to assist in the delivery of planned preventative maintenance, fault rectification and fault eradication.
In order to be considered for the role you will need the following experience and skills:
Electrical Maintenance Technician / Engineer
- Previous experience working in a highly automated and fast paced manufacturing environment
- Apprentice trained Electrical Technician / Engineer to Level 3 standard, along with post apprenticeship commercial experience
- 17th Edition
- PLC experience and fault finding ability
- Electrical/Mechanical Background
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Carry out manual handling tasks
Candidaes with above qualifcations and experience gained from within the process industry will be at a distinct advantage.
In return our client can offer you a competitive salary along with personal and professional development with the opportunity to develop your career with the leading international company
Electrical biased maintenance engineer, electrical engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, maintenance engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, Electrical biased maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, electrical maintenance technician, electrical maintenance engineer
- 17th edition
- maintenance engineer
- multi skilled maintenance engineer
- maintenance technician
- multi skilled engineer
- electrical engineer
- electrical technician
- electrical maintenance engineer
- electrical maintenance technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job