We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a UK leading manufacturer that provides services to the construction industry.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company that has multiple sites nationwide and is a market leader within their industry. This opportunity offers unlimited training and further progression and technical development.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be working within a fully automated site and will receive industry leading training on an ongoing basis.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Experience within a heavy manufacturing or production environment
- Electrical qualification / apprenticeship
- Experience of fault-finding on PLC's
- previous experience of editing PLC programs or programming desirable
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on heavy production machinery
- Electrical maintenance, working on inventors, sensors, 3 phase motors, fault-finding on PLC's
- Working a nights rotating pattern of 4 on 4 off
If you are interested in this Electrical Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.