MOBILE TEST & INSPECTION (C&G 2391/2394/2395) ELECTRICIAN - LONDON - £35-40K
Excellent opportunity to join a Leading Maintenance contractor in the UK. The company provide Maintenance, Installation and Environmental services for Heating, Air Conditioning and Building Management Control Systems. My Client is looking for 1 key members of staff to complete the team, Based out of London working on a prestigious contract in Central London.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Test & inspection and Building Maintenance - Electrical, crucially with City & Guilds, 16th / 17th Edition, 2391/2394/2395. This is a mobile position covering London and the M25. He or she will require good communication skills as you will be in regular contact with clients & Sub contractors on site. The company offers lots of overtime and a very good internal training programme not to mention the choice of a company car or van.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- To test and certify electrical installations and minor works in accordance with NICEIC approved contractor scheme
- To communicate regularly and effectively with clients, suppliers and other management personnel in order to maintain and develop excellent professional working relationship to ensure the smooth running of the business
- To organise works allocated and time efficiently, and work supportively within a team
- To complete site logs and site diaries on a daily basis
- To submit clear, concise and accurate task sheets and reports
- To attend call out during normal working hours and outside of normal working hours on a rota basis
- Carry out electrical planned & preventative maintenance on various plant such as lighting, small installation, control panels, BMS systems, emergency lighting, Air conditioning (AHU / FCU)
- Salary up to £35-40k
- Additional average earnings range from £2k to £15k by working overtime
- Overtime at time and half / Double time
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Laptop computers
- company van with fuel card
- Call out allowance
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.