Group Personal Accident Cover
Company bonus scheme
Brand new manufacturing facility in Wigan
Continental Shift Pattern
2days 2nights / 4off
7am to 7pm // 7pm to 7am
Due to significant investment and growth, a Market leading company is seeking to bolster its maintenance engineering team with the addition of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer. This opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Maintaining a variety of Hydraulic & Pneumatic Equipment
* Working in a highly automated environment
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Electrical Time Served Maintenance Background
* Mechanical/Electrical Qualifications
* Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
* Any Industrial Maintenance Experience Considered
As a business our client is a market leader and has multiple sites throughout the UK. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Luke Goggins or call for a confidential discussion on .
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job