A successful manufacturing company is now looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician. As Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician you will be offered a salary of £30,000 + overtime + 25 days hols + pension scheme.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician role works on an alternating early/late day shift, Mon-Fri 0600-1400 one week / 1400-2200 the following week. There are no nights involved.
Candidates MUST have experience of working on electrical plant maintenance, including 3 phase systems.
- To provide electrical cover
- To carry out activities in order to maximise the reliability, efficiency and safety of production equipment
- To be involved in improvement projects on equipment, and new plant installation projects to give internal and external customer benefits
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks, on critical plant items
- Carry out repairs to equipment as required and assist with further improvements to maximise equipment effectiveness
- Timely repair of equipment to meet production demands and improved maintaining of equipment resulting in less downtime, and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ongoing involvement in project work, including new equipment installations and refurbishment as required
- Equipment modifications and improvements to meet changing production requirements
- Efficient installation of capital project items as directed
- Carry out all work according to agreed safety standards and procedures.
- Carry out some fixed installation testing and PAT testing as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ideally an Apprenticeship served Technician or equivalent, with recognised relevant qualifications
- Experience of industrial electrical equipment and installations including 3 phase equipment, and competent to IEE 17th edition wiring regulations
- Ideally some mechanical skills (not essential)
- Some knowledge of PLC controls and drives would be an advantage
Keywords: Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Electrician / Electrical Maintenance / Electrical Engineer
Commutable from: Tonbridge / Maidstone / Tunbridge Wells / Sevenoaks / Paddock Wood / East Peckham / Hildenborough / Staplehurst / Headcorn / Chatham / Rochester / Gillingham
- Electrical Engineering
- electrical maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job