Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Continental Shift (Days only) - City - £38,000 + Plenty of OT
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a large maintenance company based in Liverpool Street for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience in building services to work on a large prestigious building based in Liverpool Street.
The client is a leading Global business are looking to grow their building services team in order to deliver a first class service.
Continental Shift, Days only (12 Hours) - 07:00am to 19:00pm
- Basic Salary of £38,000
- 20 Days Annual leave
- Season Ticket loan
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
- Electrical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across a large estate
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Apprentice Trained
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 Qualified or Equivalent
- 17th Edition
- 2391 Test & Inspection
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job