Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 per annum, plus 5% bonus, benefits & overtime
Location: Swindon AREA
Hours: Continental Shifts - 12 hours - Rotation between days & nights
A highly successful manufacturer offering a world class, innovative and fast paced environment are looking for confident and adaptable Maintenance Engineers to join their team.
- Complete and taking accountability for maintenance activities (planned and unplanned), utilising operational excellence and continuous improvement activities to improve equipment reliability and ensure minimal equipment downtime.
- During maintenance incidents, actively using problem solving and techniques to identify the true root cause of the issue - and implement corrective actions.
- Complete all necessary documentation regarding maintenance activities, including highlighting errors or bad practices and making suggestions for improvements either to systems or equipment, and take ownership for progressing required documentation.
- Drive improvements within the maintenance team to maximise efficiency within the Production and Maintenance departments to Lean the process, eliminating or reducing waste and/or non-value adding activities.
- Be accountable and responsible for ensuring all personal activities are effectively closed on time, in line with agreed targets and timelines (e.g. PPM, Deviations, Change Controls, Training, etc).
- Work on projects as defined by engineering management.
- Completed a recognised Electrical engineering apprenticeship or hold electrical qualifications
- Be an experienced Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical bias
- Experience working within a manufacturing or industrial industry looking after the maintenance of machinery and/or equipment
- Proactive and logical approach to problem solving
- Active team player with passion, drive and hunger to be successful
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job