- Benefits of a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer are a salary of: £38,000 per annum
- 12 hour continental shift days and nights shift pattern
- Contributory Pension
- Overtime - available
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role, you must have:
- Packaging / High Speed manufacturing machinery experience
- Electrical maintenance experience such as PLC fault finding
- Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pneumatic's, seals and replacing gear boxes.
- Good communication skills
- An engineering qualification of NVQ and higher, an apprenticeship is highly advantageous.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will Ideally have a time served apprenticeship or equivalent.
Responsibilities of this Maintenance Engineer role:
- Breakdown and planned maintenance activities within a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Fault finding and working without electrical or mechanical diagrams
- Identifying areas for continuous improvements and projects onsite
- Driving best practise and a right first time work ethic
We are recruiting for an innovative, market leading manufacturer, who value, ownership, team work and accountability are up skilling their current team
- Maintenance Engineer
- maintenance engineer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job