We are currently recruiting for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a civil engineering company based in Wallingford. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance to maintain the site and associated buildings to the Estates Management required standard.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will:
- Assist in supervising the site maintenance
- Responsible for diagnosing and rectifying Electrical faults and carry out minor installation works
- Assist in other areas of the maintenance department
You will have:
- Carried out specific repairs to 1 and 3 phase systems to include motors/lighting/power supplies
- Experience of general maintenance work to include fault diagnosis and repairs
- Portable Appliance Testing experience
- Previous experience Emergency lighting routine testing and repairs, Fire alarm testing
- Legionella systems maintenance routines
- 17th Edition or equivalent
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job. Champion Technical, a specialist division of Champion Employment Ltd acting as an Employment Agency & Business.Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job