Are you an Electrically-biased Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity? Our client is a forward-thinking, reputable Telford based FMCG company, and require an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their permanent night shift.
Competitive salary, shift allowance, company benefits and overall earning potential. You will be joining a diverse team of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers from various sectors to include food, CNC, automotive and extrusion.
The Job Role:
- Continuous improvement of Electrical equipment, reliability and performance
- Day-to-day attention to Electrical breakdowns and changeovers to include some tool fitting
- Finding the root cause of any production problems and finding ways to prevent the problems happening again
- Electrical fault-finding, re-wiring and panel inspection
- Safe installation of machinery and control panels
- Installation and service of material handling, machining and process equipment
Experience / Requirements:
- Experience within a manufacturing or production industry environment is essential
- Electrical Maintenance ability essential, additional mechanical also required
- Formal qualifications to NVQ, C&G or ONC in electrical discipline
- Time served engineering apprenticeship advantageous
- Excellent opportunity for an existing Electrically-biased Maintenance Engineer to join an established market-leader. Favourable working hours and excellent earning potential on the company’s permanent night shift
- Strong holiday provision
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Additional staff benefits.
For more vacancies, please visit our website.