The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer would report into the Maintenance Controller and be responsible for the PPM work and breakdowns on the night shift.
Week 1 - 10.00pm - 6.30am (Monday to Friday)
Week 2 - 10.00pm - 6.30am (Sunday to Thursday)
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Carry out required planned preventative maintenance
* Prioritise fault finding and carry out general repairs
* Respond to breakdowns in a timely and safe manner, whilst liaising with production on timescales
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Electrical Apprentice Trained & 17th edition or equivalent
* Worked in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
* Ability to work nights on a permanent basis
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry James East at Elevation Recruitment Group on .
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.