Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
Leeds - LS27
Monday to Friday
Salary IRO £35K
TM Resourcing (Technical Division) are currently recruiting for our well known client based in Leeds who are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a position on a nights role.
My client are specialists within packaging, dispensing, and sealing solutions across Health & Beauty, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages.
Purpose of the role:
Perform the day to day maintenance of plant and equipment, to include moulding and assembly machinery, to ensure continuity of Production, consistent with the Company's goals and needs.
Drive efficiency and improvement through working with other departments, suppliers and internal personnel, whilst being consistent with the Company's Core Values.
Demonstrate the ability to identify problems and assist in the implementation of long-term solutions.
Be flexible in your approach to duties in accordance with the requirements of the business
Job Function Competencies:
- Diagnose and repair electrical/mechanical faults that occur on plant and/or equipment.
- Assist with the maintenance programme for all plant and/or equipment.
- Ensure all items of plant and/or equipment is in good safe working order.
- Build and maintain items and documentation within the maintenance department, necessary for the effective running of the plant and/or equipment.
- Maintain a high standard of record keeping for all repairs and servicing of plant and/or equipment as required for audit, traceability and warranty purposes, in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Routinely manage your workload using the Quality Management System (Q-Pulse) and ensure
- actions are completed within the required timescales.
- Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrate ability to make decisions based on data.
- Use the necessary or required internal and/or external software to facilitate this role including Q-
- Pulse and Microsoft. This list is non-exhaustive.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping at all times.
Qualifications / Experience:
City & Guilds (or equivalent) Levels 1, 2 & 3 in Electrical Engineering
Experience in Injection Moulding
Experience in Injection Moulding, tooling and with multi-cavity moulds
Experience in the areas of installing Robotic application for Palletising, Packing, Pick & place and continuous motion assembly machines.
Exposure with Visions applications - Cognex cameras - insight. To understand the camera equipment, functionality and parameter settings.
The applicant ideally would have experience in a manufacturing environment and have the ability to work in a high pressure site.
In return you will receive competitive rates of pay, private medical care, Pension, Death in service, Holidays, Christmas closedown, Income protection insurance.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Laura Thompson