Electrical Maintenance Engineering role on a trophy site for one of the Leading FM providers.
Leading Nationwide FM service provider. Holding a large portfolio of Trophy contracts including; London base - Hospitals, sporting arena's, university's and high end commercial offices. Now looking to grow their maintenance division with a Electrical Engineer.
Your responsibilities will include;
- To undertake such maintenance repairs as detailed by client specification.
- To comply with the company's procedures when working on a clients premises.
- to observe and comply with all working practices and to ensure compliance with the appropriate health and safety statutory requirements at all time.
- To maintain all company issued equipment in a clean, serviceable, presentable and safe manner.
- to locate and purchase items of equipment to facilitate the speedy effective service to clients.
- Communicate current status to the help desk after completion of visit.
- Ensure that work area is maintained in a clean and tidy state and dispose of all waste products in a suitable manner in line with company procedures.
The ideal candidate must possess;
- Electrical background.
- Have demonstrable experience delivering maintenance to commercial/corporate sites
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- 17th edition
- level 2/3 nvq/c&g
- Temp to perm position
- excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary
- Mon - Friday
- Days Only