The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will report into the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance across site.
Monday - Friday (3 shifts - 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am)
Salary: £35,000 + overtime available
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Reacting to breakdowns across site
* Following PPM schedules to prevent future breakdowns
* Adhering to health and safety procedures
* Fault finding on PLC's to establish where the fault is
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Apprentice trained or above in Electrical Engineering
* Worked in a medium-heavy industry environment
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Hill at Elevation Recruitment Group on
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'