Electrical Maintenance Engineer: Mobile & Static
Do you consider yourself hardworking and reliable with a passion for maintenance?
Then is the ideal opportunity for you,
Randstad CPE is currently looking for multiple Electrical Maintenance Engineer for ongoing work which could lead to permanent roles for the right individual
Your role could consist of working as a mobile or Static maintenance engineer covering the East Of Scotland.
- PPM and Reactive works
- Dealing with breakdowns and serving of equipment
- Electrical fault finding and checks
- Must be fully qualified as an Electrician
- City & Guilds / SVQ or NVQ: Electrical Installation / Electrical Services
- 17th Edition
- Testing & Inspection 2391 / 2394 or 2395 (desirable)
- ECS Card (Must be Valid)
- A previous experience in similar roles is essential
- Commercial property experience
- Must be flexible to working hours
- Full UK Drivers License
If interested please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or contact Randstad FM
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job