We are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a large, rapidly growing, manufacturer, based in Stretford.
The company operate within the manufacturing industry, producing niche products to clients worldwide. This outstanding manufacturer have a nationwide presence with a future plan to sustain their growth within the market place. This is an excellent time for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a business that have opportunities for Engineers to progress their careers.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Manufacturing or Production experience
- Time served or electrical engineering qualification
- Understanding of mechanical maintenance and engineering
- Electrical understanding on relays, sensors, ac/dc motors and invertors
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- 37.5 hour week, 08.00 - 16.30 Monday - Thursday, 08.00 - 13.00 on Fridays (overtime available at time and a half and double time on Sundays)
- Getting involved with projects and continuous improvements within the Engineering department
If you are interested in this Electrical Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job