Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£34-38k depending on experience
Hours of work are 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Thursday and 6:00am to 2:00pm Fridays.
If you are an experienced electrical maintenance engineer looking for their next career move then this could be the ideal role for you.
This would suit someone with experience of working in a maintenance role within manufacturing with knowledge of PLC fault finding.
This is a day shift with excellent salary and a good working environment so please get in touch today for more details
• Working as part of a team to provide a comprehensive electrical maintenance service to the day to day plant operations.
• Ensuring that the pre-planned maintenance of equipment and machinery is carried out so that the production process can proceed smoothly.
• Also ensuring that any downtime is kept to a minimum so that the production operation is maintained efficiently.
• Undertake planned and scheduled preventative maintenance on all equipment and machinery in operations.
• To participate in the installation of new machinery/equipment and removal of old machinery, as and when necessary.
Skills and Experience
City & Guilds HNC GC (Parts 1, 2,) in Electrical Installation, or equivalent and 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations
• Electrical installation
• Electrical fault finding
• PLC fault finding (Allen Bradley/Siemens exp. An advantage)
• Electrical TPM skills.
• Planned Maintenance Tasks
• Reactive Breakdown Tasks
• 17th Edition Electrical Qualification
• Mechanical maintenance knowledge an advantage.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled maintenance engineer so for full details please contact Luke Ellis at Reed Engineering on 01173178000 or apply via email
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job