The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineers would be working for a well-established business with a total of 16 Maintenance Engineers and reporting directly into their shift Team Leader.
Days & Nights (6-6) working on a 3-2-2-3 rota system which means every other weekend you get Friday, Saturday and Sunday off.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Responding to breakdowns on conveyors, presses, saws, painting machines, wrapping machines and robotics
* Fault finding using PLC's such as Allen Bradley and Siemens S7
* Follow PPM schedule in place to ensure machinery is maintained to a high standard
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Electrical apprentice trained and 17th edition or equivalent
* Experience of using PLC's
* Ideally worked in a fast-paced manufacturing environment previously
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Fellows at Elevation Recruitment Group on
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.