Junior Electrical Project Manager
D&P Electrical Solutions Ltd. are a dynamic and established electrical installation company based in Holmer Green- close to High Wycombe & Amersham.
The company specialises in commercial fit-outs, delivering projects to a high standard and on time. The company is currently going through a period of growth, and is therefore looking for a Full-time Junior Project Manager to oversee project delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* You will be working alongside and reporting to our contracts manager and other management members, to ensure the job is delivered to the customer on time and to the highest standard
* The successful applicant will also be required to work directly with clients in a professional manner. You will be responsible for coordinating with clients and other contractors to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible
* You will be delegating project tasks to operatives based on their individual strengths and experience
* The applicant will also be required to track project performance & budgets, and then report back to management members and directors
* The applicant must have an electrical background, commercial being preferred
* Submitted qualifications are to the industry standard (17th/18th Edition, AM2, 2391)
* Generally IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft word and excel
* A basic understanding and good practice of health and safety procedures (Ideally SMSTS, if not SSSTS is sufficent)
* Good work ethic
* Excellent time management
* Positive attitude to all manner of challenges and problem solving
* Attention to detail
* Strong communication skills between Directors, Clients, Managers and Operatives
* The ability to work well in a team
* Self motivated and ambitious to progress career
You will be required to commute to London, as well as access the office in Holmer Green when required.
We offer a competitive salary along with several company benefits (further details will be provided during the interview process)
We also offer the opportunity and support to progress your career.
- Communication Skills
- Electrical Installation
- Project Performance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'