Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer/Assessor
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking for a change?
Did you complete an E&I Apprenticeship as part if your own training and development?
Would you like to train others?
We are advertising an opportunity for an E&I Trainer for West Cumbria. Our client is offering an excellent Salary of up to £31,180 pa, excellent training and benefits including 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays, a 5 % contributory pension scheme and free parking. They will also pay for and support you through any teaching qualifications you need to complete to become a trainer/assessor in your field!
The client is an Ofsted Outstanding Grade 1 training organisation set up by 5 large business in the area in West Cumbria. They deliver high quality training for individuals and employers via apprenticeships and private training courses. They focus on engineering, manufacturing and energy.
We are looking for candidates who have;
Desirable - (although training and support will be given to achieve these)
What the role involves
- To deliver and assess Electrical & Instrumentation engineering courses up to and including level three.
- To develop and maintain the current Electrical & Instrumentation engineering course material including lesson plans and schemes of work for a range of courses.
- Assist in assessing, changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement.
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures. (ILP etc).
- To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
- Assume responsibility for meeting his/her course and learner performance goals.
- To ensure all relevant evidence of learning is accurately and correctly documented and completed for each learner.
- Provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
- To assist in the overall development of the training centre.
- To assist in the delivery of course material outside of the subject of Electrical & Instrumentation engineering.
- To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Training Manager.
- To provide pastoral care and support to students
- Electrical Engineering