The main purpose of the role will be to carry out electrical and instrument maintenance work on site.
The role will include but not be limited to;
* Carrying out electrical and instrument repairs, modifications, plat upgrades, installation and commissioning.
* Carrying out maintenance on medium and low voltage installations and general electrical systems across the site.
* Calibrations and functional testing of instrumented systems.
* Problem solving and diagnostic checks on electrical and instrument systems.
* Working in compliance with cGMP standards.
* Preventative maintenance activity.
* Development of maintenance procedures.
* Compliance with all HSE requirements including safety policies and procedures.
* Training and development of apprentices.
The ideal candidate will have / be;
* Recognised apprenticeship in a core discipline of engineering.
* Qualified to ONC level.
* Experience within the Chemical / Pharma industry.
* COMPex certified.
* Working knowledge of; DSEAR, ATEX.
To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Rowan Smith on
Kelly Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client in relation to this vacancy.