Job Title: Electrical Instrumentation Engineer (x3)
Location: Hampshire Region
Salary: Up to £39,000 plus Benefits
Our client is a leading utility provider to their client-base. They’re now looking for three Electrical Instrumentation Engineers to travel to their sites in the Hampshire area including Otterborne. The successful candidate will maintain, repair and install instrumentation systems, including flow, level, pressure, temperature systems as well as local and remote control systems including Telemetry, PLC’s and Scada systems.
SALARY UP TO £39,000 DOE, COMPANY VEHICLE, MOBILE PHONE, IT TABLET, PPE, UNIFORM PROVIDED, PENSION SCHEME & TOOLS.
Electrical Instrumentation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Routine maintenance/calibration of instrumentation systems to ISO 9001 standards.
- Download SCADA data for audit purposes.
- Provide a high level of technical and practical assistance 24/7 including supporting and mentoring junior technicians.
- Management of communication systems including private wire, PSTN, GSM, Satellite, Radio, Ethernet, Profibus and bespoke systems.
- Ensure Scada system access and security precautions are maintained to relevant guidelines.
- Calibration of waste water equipment to relevant standards (HACCP and MCerts).
- PLC and Scada system improvement modifications to produce cost beneficial process control improvements.
- Ordering of spares following company and budgetary processes up to £500.
- Provide technical knowledge for the sites to allow contractors to build new works.
- Be prepared to work as part of an on call rota.
Electrical Instrumentation Engineer Requirements:
- Must hold a relevant electrical/electronic engineering qualification, ideally with a recognised Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline.
- Strong working background of servicing and maintaining instrumentation, control and/or automation systems.
- Strong fault finding skills on PLC/SCADA/Telemetry systems.
- IT Literate.
- Hold full clean driving licence.
Electrical Instrumentation Engineer Benefits:
- Salary up to £39,000 DOE.
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Pension Scheme.
- Company Vehicle.
- Mobile Phone.
- IT Tablet.
- Uniform and tools provided.
NOTE - My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy (Weapons Engineers), British Army (Avionics Technician) and Royal Air Force (Avionics Technician).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job