With offices, distributors or representation in over 50 countries, our Client is now one of the world's leading suppliers of electric heat tracing equipment for both process temperature maintenance and freeze protection applications.
Due to growth within the UK they now have a requirement for an experienced Electrical Installer. Rate of pay is based around JIB rates. £13.81 p/h, OT1 £20.72, OT2 £27.62.
The ideal candidate will be flexible with regards to work location and, when required, able to operate away from home for minimum of 4 nights per week continuously. Travel time is paid by mileage and when working away from home meals and hotels will be paid for by the client.
Electrical Installer Essential Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship in a customer facing Industrial electrical installation role within one or more of the following industries: petrochemical/process/chemical/water/nuclear.
- Ability to read, understand and use engineering drawings to complete tasks, including P&ID’s, Isometrics and Control Panel Schematics
- Experience and knowledge of working within ATEX Hazardous environments to ATEX standards
- Knowledge and Experience working on a Permit to Work system
- Dynamic, Self-motivated and able to take the lead in engineering tasks, thinking outside the box approach to your work when given responsibility to complete tasks by their peers.
- Willingness to be flexible to change at short notice
- Ability and willingness to take and accept instructions from project management team
- Proven ability to use own initiative to get tasks completed to project deadlines.
- A team player with enthusiasm for their work and dedicated to high standards of quality of your workmanship at all times.
Electrical Installer Essential Qualifications:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Electrical Installations or similar.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Full clean UK driving licence and have own transport
- Competence and experience with using MS Office