With offices, distributors or representation in over 50 countries, our Client is now one of the world's leading suppliers of electric heat tracing equipment for both process temperature maintenance and freeze protection applications.
Due to growth within the UK they now have a requirement for an experienced Electrical Installer. Rate of pay is based around JIB rates.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a customer facing Industrial electrical installation role within one or more of the petrochemical/process/chemical/water/nuclear industries.
- Proven project experience- portfolio of experience
- Ability to read, understand and use engineering drawings to complete tasks, including P&ID’s, Isometrics and Control Panel Schematics
- Experience and knowledge of working within ATEX Hazardous environments to ATEX standards
- Knowledge and Experience working on a Permit to Work system
- Dynamic, Self-motivated and able to take the lead in engineering tasks, thinking outside the box approach to your work when given responsibility to complete tasks by their peers.
- Flexibility to operate away from home for minimum of 4 nights per week continuously
- Positively encourage and mentor less experienced colleagues and Apprentices
- Willingness to be flexible to change at short notice
- Ability and willingness to take and accept instructions from project management team
- Proven ability to use own initiative to get tasks completed to project deadlines.
- A team player with enthusiasm for their work and dedicated to high standards of quality of your workmanship at all times.
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Electrical Installations
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Full clean UK driving licence and have own transport
- European Computer Driving Licence or competence and experience with using MS Office
Due to the nature of the work only personnel WITHOUT a criminal record will be considered and background checks will be carried out.