One of the UK's market leading companies in supply, manufacturing, design, installation and servicing in their sector. Meridian are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their team.
An exciting and fast paced production team, the ideal candidate will be motivated and will work alongside a Mechanical Engineer on site to install and commission the equipment.
- Attend to breakdowns when necessary and ensure that the company breakdown policy is maintained.
- Be prepared to stay away from home when required at least 1 night per week
- Be available on a rota basis to provide standby cover for weekends and bank holidays.
- Maintain Company procedures and improve where possible
- Complete Site Reports after each visit and obtain customers signature where possible.
- Return all completed site reports in a timely fashion (computerised format)
- Be a good ambassador for the company, promoting all products and services at every opportunity
- Ensure company vehicle is stocked with van-stock & tools required at all times.
- Communicate at all levels.
- Give regular feed back to your department Manager
- Driving to and from site within the UK
- Ensure all materials are available and correct before leaving the works to carry out your allocated work
- Be responsible for petty cash & company credit cards - receipts must be produced for all expenditure.
- Identify training needs
- Must have Electrical Qualification to 17th Edition
- Confined Space Training is an advantage
- First Aid Training and a CSCS is also an advantage
- Experience of working in a similar role is desirable
- Must be self motivated
- Prepared to learn new skills
Hours of work:
Monday-Friday (Standard Hours) However will pick up overtime and will have to stay overnight once a week.
£12.56- £13.56 per hour + overtime
Call Laura on
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job