Reed are currently working with a college in Slough who are looking for an Electrical Installation Lecturer to join their team.
This college is rated "Good" from the last Ofsted inspection and their vision is "To inspire ambition and make a positive difference to lives through learning."
Electrical Installation Lecturer - Perm
Salary- £27,493-£40,150 per annum
Full time Perm- 37 Hours 08:30-5pm
BTEC Level 3 Electrical Installation
- Relevant professional/trade qualification at a minimum of a Level 3
- TAQA/ A1 and V1 award or willing to work towards (within 3 years)
- Recent relevant professional/industry experience in Electrical Installation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Highly organised, methodical and have a flexible approach to working practices
If you are looking for a new role for September where you will have job security and be part of a fantastic college where you will have opportunities for growth and development, please send your CV asap to
so we can send you forward for this great opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'