Lloyd Recruitment Services are pleased to be working with a reputable organisation who are currently in search of an Electrical Installation Lecturer to join their Warrington based team.
The company specialises in electrical training, offering a wide range of electrician courses in the UK for new entrants, existing electricians and companies from state-of-the-art training centres.
We are looking to appoint an interpersonal, enthusiastic and self-motivated Electrical Installation Tutor with electrical installation industry experience.
As part of the team the successful candidate will deliver high quality teaching and learning of the full range of courses to the students, in both practical and theoretical settings. They will also be expected to contribute to the continued development of courses and carry out associated administrative tasks connected to the job role.
Experience and qualifications needed:
- Hold a relevant teaching and/or assessing qualification or be willing to work towards one (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, Cert Ed).
- Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate students
- IT literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Relevant industry experience such as working on site previously
- Relevant academic qualifications
What’s on offer:
- Salary of up to £38K DOE
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
- A friendly supportive team environment
- A competitive salary
- A pension scheme
- On the job training programme
- Opportunities for personal and career development
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'