Joining us as a part time Assessor in Electrical you will deliver training, assessment and quality assurance of the college’s work-based learning programmes, in line with the college’s Apprenticeship Strategy, towards the growth of high quality, employer focused provision that maximises the opportunities for learners to achieve and progress into sustained employment.
As a highly engaged and motivated assessor, you will have a genuine desire to improve the life chances of our learners.
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential that you have:
- A minimum of 5 years relevant occupational experience
- Experience of dealing with the training needs of learners through a range of methodologies.
- Be enthusiastic, resilient and highly motivated individual with Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2
- Have an Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA, D32)
- Have a Degree or equivalent in a related subject
- Maintain records that support the learning experience.
- Contribute to curriculum development activities where applicable.
- Contribute to the Quality Assurance process through curriculum validations, audits, inspections, self-assessment, and quality improvement plans.
- Work within agreed targets/objectives
- Provide training and assessment at work and off the job, to enable learners to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours and make good progress in their apprenticeship or other qualifications.
- Where caseload numbers permit, work flexibly and contribute to delivery of off the job training. This may include some practical instruction and student assessment and or other related activities where business needs dictate.
- Ensure learners successfully complete and achieve qualifications and apprenticeship frameworks or standards.
- Manage, monitor and track the delivery of training, assessment and quality assurance for your own apprenticeship caseload (maximum 20)
- Support the implementation of internal quality assurance (IQA) processes where appropriate.
- Complete regular monitoring and reviews of learners’ progress in partnership with teachers and employers and in accordance with college policy and contractual agreements.
- Develop appropriate relationships with employers, identifying employment and apprenticeship opportunities that support the growth of the college provision.
- Contribute to marketing and promotional activities to recruit new learners including attendance at marketing events where appropriate.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'