Job Title: Electrical Installation Assessor
Salary: Competitive salary and excellent company benefits package
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Deliver quality teaching and learning in a group / workshop based setting, to learners working towards Apprenticeships in Electrical Installation to level 3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress, and ensure all documentation is compliant.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Keep up to date with changes within the Electrical Installation Apprenticeship framework.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Hold a Level 3 Teaching Qualification such as PTLLS or equivalent)
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Electrical Installation
- Must hold occupational experience within Electrical Installation (Electrician)
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'