An opportunity to join a successful and growing engineering company, that produces a wide range of interesting technology and products to the Defence and Transport sectors. In line with this demand they are seeking an Electrical Inspector to join on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
To be considered for the role applicants will have:
- Experience with Electrical inspection for any of; manufactured PECs, Assemblies, Harnesses, Electrical Cabinets and Electrical Sub-Assemblies.
- Checking against wiring diagrams, cable schedules, drawings and part lists.
- Able to carry out insulation and continuity checking.
- Defect Report writing and electrical inputs in FAIR documents.
- Used to working to standards such as
- Ideally worked within a Manufacturing, Engineering or Defence organisation.
- Formal Electrical/Electrical qualifications
If you're and Electrical Inspector looking to join a progressive organisation with a very healthy order book and a strong reputation for employee satisfaction, apply now.
£15 to £20 per hour dependant on experience with potential overtime above 37.5 hours/week
6-month contract initially, start ASAP
Commutable from North Devon, Bude, Bideford, Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Tiverton and Braunton.
- Electrical Inspector Electrical Electronics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job