My client in the power management sector are recruiting for a Service Engineer to join their expanding Service Department. The successful candidate will possess a strong analytical mind and be able to adapt their existing technical skills across a varied work portfolio. The individual must be customer focused at all times, be prepared to work within and lead a team, be able to interact with colleagues, management at all levels, clients and other trades in a professional and tactful manner, and in doing so present a positive image of the Company. The individual will be career focused, driven, high in energy and have a positive "can do" attitude. Operating from the Farnborough office, the successful candidate will mainly be working at sites in and around the M25 but willing to work further afield when required.
• Maintaining, installing, commissioning and fault finding ELV and LV electrical control systems.
• Surveying new works and assisting with costing and design.
• Interpreting wiring diagrams and schematics.
• Supervision of subcontractors.
• Compiling RAMS and other job related documentation e.g. service reports.
• Generators and Generator Control Systems - installation, maintenance, commissioning & fault finding.
• Switchgear and Controls Systems - installation, maintenance, commissioning & fault finding.
Desirable qualifications include:
• Apprenticeship / NVQ Level 3, Electro-Mechanical background
• IEE 17th Edition
• SMSTS / SSSTS
• Manufacturer’s / Generator Training
• Safety Training
• PLC Programming or generator controller & fault finding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'