Electrical Generator Engineer - £30,000 - £55,000 (Nego) Inc Overtime
Our client is an award-winning power generation business, with a reputation for being one of the best in the industry!
Opportunities like this don't come around often!
Due to recently winning an exciting new project, Renew Consultancy has been tasked to source an Electrical Generator Engineer to cover a number of sites in and around the North West and North East regions.
The Electrical Generator Engineer will be responsible for:
- Electrical and mechanical installation of generators
- Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Modification and upgrades on generator control panels
- Electrical and mechanical generator service and maintenance
- Providing client satisfaction and outstanding customer service at all times!
The Electrical Generator Engineer will have:
- Experience on control panels used for generator applications
- Strong electrical fault finding capability
- Strong problem solving knowledge
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- A can-do attitude!
The Electrical Generator Engineer Package:
- £30,000 - £55,000 (Negotiable) inc overtime
- Company bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company van (private use possible)
- Company contributory pension
- Mobile phone
- On call allowance
- Company sponsored events
For further information and a confidential discussion about the Electrical Generator Engineer opportunity, please contact Harriet Janman at Renew Consultancy today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'