Job Title: Electrical Generator Engineer
Salary: 34- 40K plus (DOE) plus overtime, service vehicle, laptop, BUPA
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced electrical generator engineer to join a well established and respected company within the electrical and electronic manufacturing industry.
They supply, install and maintain emergency power systems throughout the UK. Due to a period of growth they are now looking to add to their team as soon as possible.
Electrical installation of all control and power cabling between the generator, changeover panels, switchboards, ancillary equipment- fuel, louver, BMS controls etc, testing of all the installation of the NICEIC requirements and recording all the test results. On site testing of the installation and fault finding.
You will be working on a call out rota- approx 1 week in 8
- Experience as a electrical generator engineer
- Experience of diesel generator field installing and testing installations
- Minimum of 5 years working in the diesel generator installation field
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a diesel generator commissioning engineer
- NVQ Level 3/ HNC/ HND in Electronics/ Electrical
- City & Guilds 2832- 17th Edition IEE Regulations
- City& Guilds 2395/ 2396 or2392/ 2391 - Inspect & Test
- Manufacturers Training Courses
- Clean drivers licence
If you would like more information or to be considered for this vacancy please do email with your updated CV in the first instance
- Diesel Generators
- Electrical Engineering
- Generator Installation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'