Job title: Electrical Fitter
Salary Range: £16.00 - £17.00 per hour PAYE
£19.73 per hour Umbrella
Hours: 37.5-hour week
6 month rolling contract working for a leading defence design and development client.
An Electrical Fitter is required with knowledge of carrying out manufacturing and test tasks within the electrical department, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives
Candidates with knowledge of electrical wiring and assembly in the aerospace or defence industry, Lifting and slinging (including overhead cranes) trained who are IPC 610 certified/ trained preferred
would be well received.
Due to ongoing new projects this client based in Bolton requires a dynamic, leading Electrical Fitter on a 6-month rolling contract basis. As an Electrical Fitter, you will be required to:
- Certify the product in line with Product Certification procedure.
- Demonstrated ability / willingness to certify own work in line with company quality standards.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement
The Electrical Fitter should have the following skills or experience:
- Formal technical engineering/ craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent.
- IPC 610 certified/ trained preferred
- Possess experience in electrical wiring and assembly.
- Previous experience in the aerospace or defence industry would be desirable.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting and slinging (including overhead cranes) training
- ESD training.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Electrical fitting. In return for your experience, this Bolton based defence design and development specialist will offer you:
- 6 month rolling contract position
- 37.5 hour working week with overtime available
- £16.00 - £17.00 per hour PAYE/£19.73 per hour Umbrella
- Great working conditions
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of electrical fitting as an Electrical fitter and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical fitter, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'